Cabela’s Wants to Buy Your Used Firearms!
Whether you’ve upgraded to a new firearm, inherited a collection you’re not interested in holding onto, or simply want to pass your firearm on to its next owner, Cabela’s Gun Library is the place to start. Bring in your old firearm(s), and we’ll make you an offer! Choose between cash or a gift card with a 10% bonus.
*Offers are dependent on the firearm(s) being in good working condition and whether there is reasonable demand for your make/model(s).
*This program is available exclusively at Cabela’s Canada stores. Bass Pro Shops Canada does not purchase used firearms.
- How It Works:
- Make sure you have your valid Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) with you and your firearm is being transported in compliance with Canadian regulations. If you’re transporting a restricted firearm, you’ll also need to have an Authorization to Transport (ATT).
- For an estate sale, you won’t need to worry about a PAL or an ATT. But you will need to bring your executor of Estate certificate along with a piece of government-issued photo ID.
- When you arrive at the store, an Outfitter will complete an assessment of your firearm(s) to ensure it is/they are safe to carry through the store.
- You’ll then be asked to provide a background and history for the firearm(s), and the Outfitter will evaluate its condition and assess demand for similar models.
- If the Outfitter decides your firearm(s) meet(s) our requirements, we’ll make you an offer. You can choose to decline the offer, accept the sale price in cash, or accept a gift card for the sale price plus a 10% bonus.
- • If you’re selling a restricted firearm, the Outfitter will contact the CFC to complete the registration transfer.
- Notes & Regulations:
- Cabela’s Canada does not purchase prohibited firearms, Air guns, Damascus barrel shotguns, or Muzzle Loaders (shotgun, rifle or handgun).
- Under no circumstance should you leave a firearm at a Cabela’s store without accepting an offer. If you would like to dispose of your firearm, you will need to contact your nearest RCMP station to arrange its disposal.
- If an offer for a restricted firearm is accepted outside of CFC hours (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm nationwide), the Outfitter will complete the registration transfer the following business day. Restricted firearms cannot be paid for until the CFC transfer has been completed. You can leave the firearm locked and secured at the store until the transfer has been completed, or, return home with the firearm and come back to the store when the CFC is open (you will need to acquire a new ATT if you select this option).
- VALID AT THE FOLLOWING CABELA’S CANADA LOCATIONS
Subject to change
Abbotsford, British Columbia
1818 McCallum Rd.
Abbotsford, British Columbia, V2S 0H9
Phone: 604-425-1800View Store Events
Park Place Centre, 50 Concert Way
Barrie, Ontario, L4N 6N5
Phone: 705-735-8900View Store Events
851 - 64th Ave. N.E.
Calgary, Alberta, T2E 3B8
Phone: 403-910-0200View Store Events
Edmonton (North), Alberta
15320 37 St. N.W.
Edmonton, Alberta, T5Y 0S5
Phone: 780-670-6100View Store Events
Edmonton (South), Alberta
6150 Currents Dr. N.W.
Edmonton, Alberta, T6W 0L7
Phone: 780-628-9200View Store Events
Nanaimo, British Columbia
6902 Island Hwy. N.
Nanaimo, British Columbia, V9V 1P6
Phone: 250-390-7800View Store Events
3065 Palladium Dr.
Ottawa, Ontario, K2T 0N2
Phone: 613-319-8600View Store Events
4901 Gordon Road
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4W 0B7
Phone: 306-523-5900View Store Events
1714 Preston Ave. N.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7N 4Y1
Phone: 306-343-4868View Store Events
580 Sterling Lyon Pky.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3P 1E9
Phone: 204-786-8966View Store Events