10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Canada Day: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Civic Holiday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Remembrance Day: 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.Black Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.Christmas Eve: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Boxing Day: 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.New Year’s Eve: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Closed: New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, July 2, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
3065 Palladium Dr.
Ottawa, Ontario K2T 0N2
Map & Directions
Cabela's Ottawa is located at 3065 Palladium Dr. and is one of two locations in Ontario. This 70,000-square-foot store is designed to surround customers in an immersive outdoor experience with exterior features including log construction, stonework, wood siding and a metal roof. Inside, visitors will find museum-quality wildlife displays, a large mountain replica, indoor archery range, firearms counter, conference room, fudge shop and Bargain Cave along with thousands of quality hunting, fishing and outdoor products.
Archery Range, Bargain Cave, Canadian Firearms Safety Courses (PAL and RPAL), Conference Room Rentals, Fly Shop, Fudge Shop, Gift Registry, Museum-Quality Wildlife Displays
September 22, 2016
City of OttawaOttawa Tourism Ottawa International Airport
There is currently no promotion available for this store.
Work hard, play hard. It’s a good motto to live by, though here at Cabela’s you might not be able to tell the two apart. In a place where work and play are two facets of the same single passion, work is more fun and play is more serious. We approach all of it with fanatic energy - whether we’re on the job, in the field, or on the water. Helping someone else enjoy a superb outdoor experience is just as satisfying as having one of our own. And if you share this passion, you’re family - no matter where you come from or where in the company you work.
Cabela's Ottawa is currently hiring the following Outfitters and we would love to hear from you!http://cabelas.jobs/careers/?jobs_country=canada&jobs_location=8&keyword=keyword&employee=no&search_qs=Search
Gun Counter Outfitter
Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019, Sunday, January 20, 2019 (11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
Parents, teach the youngsters the ins-and-outs of ice fishing in the warmth and comfort of a Cabela's store. We have a vertual fishing platform loaded with magnetic biters for kids to reel up and experience ice fishing indoors. Our ice-fishing electronics gear will be on display so you can see what can't see - beneath the survace, that is - with fish finders and more. Who knows, maybe the little ones will teach you a thing or two.
Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 (12:00 p.m.)
Are you curious about ice-fishing? Stop by our fishing department and get tips and tricks to help you succeed. Our Outfitters will be on hand to answer any questions and recommend the right gear to see those flags fly out on the ice this winter.
Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 (1:00 pm)
Do you have all of the necessary equipment to get out safely on the ice? Get some of the basic equipment and tips to enhance your outdoor adventure. Our fishing Outfitters will get you geared up with a hands-on demonstration of our extensive safety products.
Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019 (12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Before you head out on the ice or into the field, stop by Cabela's and get tips and tricks from the experts. Our Fishing and Hunting Guides and Outfitters will be standing by to share their wisdom and provide helpful information. Need a guide for your next hunting trip or ice fishing excursion? You've come to the right place.
Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019 (12:00 p.m.)
Get the most meat out of your catches this season without wasting a morsel. Our Outfitters will show you the most efficient methods of filleting your favourite species.
Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019 (1:00 p.m.)
Cabela's has everything you need, from flashers to underwater cameras. Learn how easy these electronics are and how they can make you more successful on the ice. Our Outfitters will illustrate tactics and what's right for you in electonics to help put more fish in the bucket this season. They will also outline how ice flashers and underwater viewing systems can help you find fish on your next outing.
We offer the following courses, administered by certified Instructors. Their services are as follows for PAL and Hunting Licence requirements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-538-8518 to register
1.Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) $ 150.00 incl. Examination. 8 - hour course
2. Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) $ 150.00 incl. Examination, 6-hour course. Student must have a PAL or proof of successful Completion of the CFSC. This course is for Students, who have completed the Non Restricted Course more than 30 days ago, and already have a PAL.
3. Combo CFSC/CRFSC $260.00 incl. Examinations ($ 150.00 CFSC and $110.00 CRFSC) HUNTER ED NOT INCLUDED
Friday: CFSC 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: CFSC 8:00 AM to 12: Noon, 1:00PM to 2:00 PM, followed and Examinations.
Sunday: CRFSC 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, followed by Lunch Break and Examinations. NOTE: Only Students who have successfully completed the Non Restricted Course less than 30 days ago may register for the Restricted Portion of this Combo Course.
4. Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC)/Hunter Education Course (One Stop) $ 295.00 Incl. all Examinations and Hunter Education Manual. CRFSC NOT INCLUDED
Saturday: CFSC 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM, Hunter Ed 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM, some Exams after 6:00 PM
Sunday: Hunter Ed 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, followed by Examinations. S
Students who wish to hunt with Archery Equipment only, or Students with Proof of completion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course may register for the Hunter Education Portion.
5. Hunter Education only $ 160.00 incl. Examination and Hunter Ed Manual For Students who wish to hunt with Archery Equipment only, and Students who have completed the Canadian Firearms Safety Course with Proof. Students may register for the Hunter Ed portion of the One Stop Program. (Option 4 above) NOTE: A PAL is not Proof. The Student may have challenged the Exam in the Past. Students without proof will require an additional 2.5hours of firearms training.
6. All Courses $ 390.00 incl. all Examinations and the Hunter Ed Manual. TWO WEEKENDS ! Students are advised to enroll in the Combo course first, to avoid the 30 day limit for the restricted course. Then they can enroll in the Hunter Ed Portion of a One Stop Course. (See Option 4) as there are no time restrictions for the Hunter Ed Course.
7. Conditions 100% Attendance is required for all courses. Add HST to all Courses. No Electronic Equipment in the Classroom, other than access to course Manuals. $ 150.00 Non Refundable Deposit. (Other than certified medical reasons/Accidents) Cash, Money orders, Cheques and E-transfers, payable to Jurg Zurcher. My Address: 16610-Sixth Rd. Moose Creek, K0C-0W0
Jan. 11/12/13: Combo CFSC/CRFSC
Jan. 25/26/27: 1-Stop/Hunter Ed.
Feb. 01/02/03: Combo CFSC/CRFSC
Feb. 08/09/10: 1-Stop/Hunter Ed.
Feb. 17: CRFSC (Restricted only)
Feb. 22/23/24: Combo CFSC/CRFSC
March 01/02/03: 1-Stop CFSC/Hunter Ed.
March 08/09/10: Combo CFSC/CRFSC
March 16: CRFSC extended
March 17: CRFSC extended
March 23/24/25: Combo CFSC/CRFSC
March 29/30/31: 1-Stop CFSC/Hunter Ed.
ALL COURSES ARE HELD AT CABELA'S
With our unique selection of gifts for your home and for your outdoors adventures, you'll be sure to find some items to treasure, and now we've made it easier for you to let your wedding guests know what you'd love to have. To start your own wedding registry, visit our Customer Service counter.
Daily (Store Hours)
Stop by the Fudge Shop and sample any of our world-famous fudge for free!
Daily - By Appointment Only (Store Hours)
Our conference room is available for your next meeting and offers a projector for your convenience. We can also arrange catering from local restaurants for your meeting. For more details about our services please contact our retail marketing manager at 613-319-8646.