10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Canada Day: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Civic Holiday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Remembrance Day: 12:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.Black Friday: TBAChristmas Eve: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Boxing Day: TBANew Year’s Eve: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Closed: New Year’s Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, July 2, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
3065 Palladium Dr.
Ottawa, Ontario K2T 0N2
Map & Directions
Cabela's Ottawa is located at 3065 Palladium Dr. and is one of two locations in Ontario. This 70,000-square-foot store is designed to surround customers in an immersive outdoor experience with exterior features including log construction, stonework, wood siding and a metal roof. Inside, visitors will find museum-quality wildlife displays, a large mountain replica, indoor archery range, firearms counter, conference room, fudge shop and Bargain Cave along with thousands of quality hunting, fishing and outdoor products.
Archery Range, Bargain Cave, Canadian Firearms Safety Courses (PAL and RPAL), Conference Room Rentals, Fly Shop, Fudge Shop, Gift Registry, Museum-Quality Wildlife Displays
September 22, 2016
City of OttawaOttawa Tourism Ottawa International Airport
Start Date - 6/23/2018 10:00:00 AM
End Date - 7/22/2018 6:00:00 PM
Work hard, play hard. It’s a good motto to live by, though here at Cabela’s you might not be able to tell the two apart. In a place where work and play are two facets of the same single passion, work is more fun and play is more serious. We approach all of it with fanatic energy - whether we’re on the job, in the field, or on the water. Helping someone else enjoy a superb outdoor experience is just as satisfying as having one of our own. And if you share this passion, you’re family - no matter where you come from or where in the company you work.
Cabela's Ottawa is currently hiring the following Outfitters and we would love to hear from you!http://cabelas.jobs/careers/?jobs_country=canada&jobs_location=8&keyword=keyword&employee=no&search_qs=Search
Gun Counter Outfitter
Saturday, June 23 (12 P.M. to 2 P.M.)
Join us at Cabela’s for a fun day of kid’s crafts and colouring pages. Journey through the Cabela’s craft centre and take home your masterpiece.
Saturday, June 23 (12 P.M. to 4 P.M. )
Learn how to shoot at our inflatable Daisy BB Gun Range. Experts teach you proper handling and safety in this fun activity. (Weather Permitting)
Whether it is their first shot of a bow or your child has been with you on hunt after hunt, this is their chance to shine. The Cabela’s inflatable archery range is set up and prizes are available for the kids with the best on-target shot.
Think you have what it takes to cast with the pros? Swing by Cabela’s for a fun and free casting challenge. Test your skill level in our interactive casting station. Check out the latest and greatest fishing equipment while you are at it, and get geared for the upcoming season.
Summertime is all about having fun outside with your family and friends so make sure you have lots of activities to keep everyone entertained. You can find all kinds of backyard games at Cabela’s and even try them out yourself at our Cabela’s Family Fun Zone.
Sunday June 24 (12 P.M. to 2 P.M.)
Sunday, June 24 (12 P.M. to 4 P.M. )
Thursday, June 28 (12 P.M. to 4 P.M. )
Thursday, June 28 (12 P.M. to 2 P.M. )
Saturday, June 30 (12 P.M. to 4 P.M. )
Saturday, June 30 (12 P.M. to 2 P.M.)
Snapping a photo out on the boat isn’t the only way to capture memories this fishing season. Come down to Cabela’s and get a photo of the kids or with the whole family and make a memory!
Sunday, July 1 (12 P.M. to 4 P.M. )
Saturday, July 7 (11 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
Want to be part of a world record? Join us at Cabela’s for National Safe Boating Awareness, as we invite people from across the country to join us in an attempt to break the world record for the most personal flotation devices being worn on a single day. Don’t have a life-jacket? Not a problem, come to the store and put on a PFD and get your picture taken for this safety initiative.
We offer the following courses, administered by certified Instructors. Their services are as follows for PAL and Hunting Licence requirements.
1.Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) $ 150.00 incl. Examination. 8 - hour course
2. Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) $ 150.00 incl. Examination, 6-hour course. Student must have a PAL or proof of successful Completion of the CFSC. This course is for Students, who have completed the Non Restricted Course more than 30 days ago, and already have a PAL.
3. Combo CFSC/CRFSC $260.00 incl. Examinations ($ 150.00 CFSC and $110.00 CRFSC) HUNTER ED NOT INCLUDED
Friday: CFSC 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: CFSC 8:00 AM to 12: Noon, 1:00PM to 2:00 PM, followed and Examinations.
Sunday: CRFSC 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM, followed by Lunch Break and Examinations. NOTE: Only Students who have successfully completed the Non Restricted Course less than 30 days ago may register for the Restricted Portion of this Combo Course.
4. Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC)/Hunter Education Course (One Stop) $ 295.00 Incl. all Examinations and Hunter Education Manual. CRFSC NOT INCLUDED
Saturday: CFSC 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM, Hunter Ed 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM, some Exams after 6:00 PM
Sunday: Hunter Ed 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, followed by Examinations. S
tudents who wish to hunt with Archery Equipment only, or Students with Proof of completion of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course may register for the Hunter Education Portion.
5. Hunter Education only $ 160.00 incl. Examination and Hunter Ed Manual For Students who wish to hunt with Archery Equipment only, and Students who have completed the Canadian Firearms Safety Course with Proof. Students may register for the Hunter Ed portion of the One Stop Program. (Option 4 above) NOTE: A PAL is not Proof. The Student may have challenged the Exam in the Past. Students without proof will require an additional 2.5hours of firearms training.
6. All Courses $ 390.00 incl. all Examinations and the Hunter Ed Manual. TWO WEEKENDS ! Students are advised to enroll in the Combo course first, to avoid the 30 day limit for the restricted course. Then they can enroll in the Hunter Ed Portion of a One Stop Course. (See Option 4) as there are no time restrictions for the Hunter Ed Course.
7. Conditions 100% Attendance is required for all courses. Add HST to all Courses. No Electronic Equipment in the Classroom, other than access to course Manuals. $ 150.00 Non Refundable Deposit. (Other than certified medical reasons/Accidents) Cash, Money orders, Cheques and E-transfers, payable to Jurg Zurcher. My Address: 16610-Sixth Rd. Moose Creek, K0C-0W0
APRIL-MAY-JUNE 2018 COURSES
June 22/23/24 1-Stop CFSC/Hunter ED
July 06/07/08 Combo CFSC/CRFSC
July 13/14/15 1-Stop CFSC/Hunter ED
July 20/21/22 Combo CFSC/CRFSC
July 27/28/29 1-Stop CFSC/Hunter ED
Aug.04 CRFSC (6-hour course)
Aug. 10/11/12 Combo CFSC/CRFSC
Aug.17/18/19 Combo CFSC/CRFSC
Aug.24/25/26 1-Stop CFSC/Hunter ED ALL COURSES ARE AT CABELA’S
With our unique selection of gifts for your home and for your outdoors adventures, you'll be sure to find some items to treasure, and now we've made it easier for you to let your wedding guests know what you'd love to have. To start your own wedding registry, visit our Customer Service counter.
Daily (Store Hours)
Stop by the Fudge Shop and sample any of our world-famous fudge for free!
Daily - By Appointment Only (Store Hours)
Our conference room is available for your next meeting and offers a projector for your convenience. We can also arrange catering from local restaurants for your meeting. For more details about our services please contact our retail marketing manager at 613-319-8646.