• Great starter firearm for young shooters
• Sporter-style 20-inch carbon-steel barrel
• Top barrel fires .22 LR rimfire rounds
• Bottom barrel fires 3-inch .410 bore shotgun shells
• Breaks down at the touch of a button
With a short length of pull and light recoil, the Model 42 Combination Takedown Over & Under .22 LR Rimfire Rifle/.410 Shotgun from Savage® is a great starter gun for young shooters. Top barrel fires .22 LR rimfire rounds, while the bottom barrel fires 2-1/2 to 3-inch .410 bore shotgun shells. Both sporter-style barrels are made of carbon steel with a black-satin finish and are 20-inches long. The firearm breaks down with the simple push of a button. Black matte synthetic stock with a recoil pad. Adjustable open sights. Two-round capacity. Includes Uncle Mike's Go Bag for easy transport.
|Caliber||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Capacity||Weight|
|.22 LR/.410 Bore||20"||35-3/4"||2||6 lb.|