Please Select Model
• 35% more graphite for less weight and more sensitivity
• Ugly Tech™ construction adds balance and virtual indestructibility
• Premium cork handle for superb grip even when wet
• Ugly Tuff™ guides provide maximum durability
• Clear Tip™ design delivers extra sensitivity where needed
With 35% more graphite than the GX2, the Shakespeare® Ugly Stik® Elite Spinning Rod drops the weight while adding sensitivity. This balanced rod maintains its virtual indestructibility with Ugly Tech™ construction. Premium cork handle affords superb grip even when wet. UglyTuff™ guides provide maximum durability without pop-outs. Iconic Ugly Stik Clear Tip™ design delivers extra strength and sensitivity right where it's needed. Exposed-blank-style reel seats with cushioned hoods. Manufacturer’s seven-year warranty.
|USESP461UL||4'6"||Ultra-Light||1/32 - 1/4||2 - 6||1|
|USESP562L||5'6"||Light||1/16 - 3/8||4 - 8||2|
|USESP602M||6'||Medium||1/4 - 5/8||6 - 14||2|
|USESP662M||6'6||Medium||1/4 - 5/8||6 - 14||2|
|USESP702M||7'||Medium||1/4 - 5/8||6 - 14||2|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.