• Crossbow broadhead designed for surgical precision
• Designed for speeds up to 450 fps
• Made of a lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum
• Sharp and strong, hardened 12L 14 steel tip
• 2 rear-deploying blades - big 2" wound channel
• Internal spring clip blade deployment system - no O-rings or lock rings
Designed to give crossbow hunters surgical precision, offer deadly effectiveness at a great price. Made of a lightweight 7075-T6 aluminum, this broadhead combines a sturdy ferrule with a sharp and strong, hardened 12L 14 steel tip and 2 rear-deploying blades that deliver a big 2" wound channel. This efficient broadhead utilizes a trustworthy, easy-to-use, O-ring and lock-ring free, internal spring clip system for blade deployment you can count on upon impact. Designed for speeds up to 450 fps.
Weight: 100 grains.