Please Select Model
• Affordable quality for beginning and intermediate fly anglers
• Rod is crafted with strong, sensitive 24-ton carbon graphite
• Forgiving moderate action
• System-matched quality components
• Large-arbor reel offers quick retrieves with minimal memory
• Durable Rulon disk drag for smooth braking
• Combo includes Bighorn rod, reel, fly line, 9’ tapered leader, and backing
Seize your opportunity to start fly fishing with our affordable Cabela’s Bighorn Fly Outfit. You won’t find a better quality rod at a lower price. Crafted using strong, sensitive 24-ton carbon graphite, Bighorn blanks meet Cabela’s GI technology standards with a forgiving moderate action that’s perfect for beginner and intermediate fly casters. System-matched componentry includes a lightweight aluminum reel seat, chrome snake guides, zirconium-ring stripping guides, stainless steel tip top, stainless steel hook keeper, and a comfortably contoured, grade-A cork handle. We’ve paired this rod with our large-arbor reel that retrieves line quickly, minimizes line memory, and features a durable Rulon® disc drag that allows you to play out your fish with smooth precision. Combo includes Bighorn rod, reel, fly line, and backing.
|Model||Line Weight||Length||Pieces||Backing Capacity|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.
Was $139.99 $99.99