Please Select Model
• Toreon nano-blank technology
• Fast progressive action and high strength-to-weight ratio
• Stealth black-satin blank finish
• Two-tone anodized aluminum reel seat with woven carbon insert
• AAA cork handle with composite cork tip
• Section ID line-up marks for easy assembly
• Comes wrapped in a cloth bag in a protective tube
Standard carbon-fibre rods can't compete against the lighter, stronger Greys GR60 Fly Rod. The first fly rod to incorporate Greys Toreon® nano-blank technology, the GR60 has a fast progressive action and high strength-to-weight ratio to maximize your advantage from the cast all the way to catch. Stealth black-satin blank finish easily blends into any fishing backdrop. Quality components include two-tone anodized aluminum reel seat with woven carbon insert and AAA cork handle with composite cork tip. The multipiece GR60 rod features section ID line-up marks for easy assembly. Each rod comes wrapped in a cloth bag in a protective tube.
|Model||Length||Action||Line Weight||# of Guides||Pieces|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this, some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.