• Features rugged military-grade construction and a 5” touchscreen display that’s 50% larger than the previous model
• 8-megapixel camera lets you capture images anywhere you go
• Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 monitoring center
• Multi-GNSS (GPS and Galileo) support — plus preloaded TopoActive and City Navigator maps; navigation sensors include 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
• Pro-connected with ANT+® technology, Wi-Fi® connectivity and BLUETOOTH® wireless networking, giving you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ™ app support and more
The Garmin Montana 750i Handheld GPS is the ruggedly versatile GPS navigator and satellite communicator that keeps you in touch and on track. It combines TopoActive and City Navigator mapping with global two-way messaging and interactive SOS via inReach® satellite technology (active satellite subscription required; some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices) — plus a built-in 8-megapixel camera to capture your outdoor adventures. The 5” colour touchscreen features a full QWERTY keyboard for messaging and a display that’s 50% larger than earlier models. It includes multi-GNSS support plus sensors for the 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Wireless pro-connectivity gives you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ™ app support and more. Pair with a compatible smartphone to access Active Weather forecasts. Extend battery life for more than a week with the new ultralow-powered Expedition mode. For hunters and trainers, the IPX7-rated unit syncs with compatible Astro® or Alpha® series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack can provide more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode and 1 week in Expedition mode between charges.