Please Select Size
Please Select Colour/Pattern
• Great choice for hunting in cold, wet weather
• Features 3 separate levels of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
• 3.5mm neoprene uppers with rubber overlays - naturally insulating and 100% waterproof
• Anti-odor technology throughout boot
• Side gussets with cinch buckles - secure and custom fit
• Molded PU footbeds - cushioning comfort
• Nylon shanks - added foot and arch support
• Tough outsoles with ground-grabbing lug pattern
• Heel kicks
• Toe caps
An excellent choice for women hunters on wet, cold weather hunts, SHE Outdoor® Women’s Zoned Comfort Trac Insulated Rubber Boots utilize advanced design to keep feet comfortable. Featuring 3 different levels of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation strategically placed throughout the boot (1,200 gram in the toe area, 800 gram through the saddle, and 400 gram in the heel), the Zoned Comfort Trac offers optimal thermal regulation around the feet for optimal comfort. Wool-felt frost plugs below the feet provide a barrier between the feet and the ground, blocking the cold of the frozen ground from seeping up through the boot. 3.5mm neoprene uppers with durable rubber overlays offer 100% waterproof protection along with natural insulating performance. Gussets with cinch buckles on the side of the boot's shaft yield a secure custom fit, while anti-odor technology throughout the inside of the boot keeps feet fresh. Molded PU footbeds work with nylon shanks under the feet to add cushioning with arch and foot support. The boots’ durable outsoles feature a ground-grabbing lug pattern for top traction. Heel kicks offer easy on and off. Toe caps add durability and protection.
Average Height: 16"
Average Weight per Pair: 5 lb. 12 oz.
Camo Pattern: Kanati