Please Select Size
• Versatile, feature-packed blind bag for waterfowl hunters
• Roomy design packed with pockets for gear organization
• Rugged and water resistant rugged 600D nylon with polyurethane backing
• Water-resistant CMEVA bottom
• Removable fiberglass corner stakes for rigidity and structure
• Double-buckle, full-coverage lid system
• Zippered flap with 2 removable 4-loop duck straps
• Divided side pockets
• Divided front zippered pocket with key chain fob and zippered waterproof pouch
• Rubberized mesh-faced pocket with hook-and-loop closures
• Heavy-duty sling shoulder strap
Make it easier to haul all your waterfowling gear to the blind and back in Cabela's® Northern Flight® Locked-Up Blind Bag. Made of a rugged 600D nylon with polyurethane backing for great water resistance, this durable blind bag also features a water-resistant CMEVA bottom for top-notch durability and protection. Removable fiberglass corner stakes add rigidity and structure. The double-buckle, full-coverage lid system with a zippered mesh pocket on the underside provides full access to the bag's large main compartment and mesh organization pockets. The bag's zippered flap sports 2 removable 4-loop duck straps for easily transporting downed ducks back to your vehicle. Divided side pockets keep gear separated and easy to access. Divided front zippered pocket has a key chain fob and zippered waterproof pouch for protecting your cell phone and electronics. Rubberized mesh-faced pocket with hook-and-loop closures carry your cased shotgun or extra clothing. Drawstring-close 3.8"x7" pocket is perfectly sized for your thermos. Heavy-duty sling shoulder strap for convenient carry to and from your truck.
Colour/pattern: TrueTimber DRT
|Regular||14" x 12" x 9"
(35.56 cm x 30.48 cm x 22.86 cm)
|XL||19" x 13" x 9"
(48.26 cm x 33.02 cm x 22.86 cm)
Was $89.99 $62.99