• Tough all-aluminum body and sideplates
• Forged, double-anodized-aluminum spool
• Graphite rotor (3000-6000 models)
• Braid-grip spool arbor
• Stainless steel main shaft
• Corrosion-resistant coated zinc alloy main gear
• Brass alloy pinion gear
• Machined, anodized aluminum handle
• 6 bearing system includes Powerlock instant anti-reverse
• Carbon fiber/PTFE drag system
• Hybrid 24-ton carbon/fiberglass construction
• Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
• Comfortable EVA handles
All the toughness you demand in a saltwater fishing setup, without the high price! Our Offshore Angler™ Tightline Spinning Combo takes on multiple species with smooth, run-stopping power and long-term durability.
The Tightline Spinning Reel is a corrosion-resistant saltwater warrior with an aluminum frame and sideplates, stainless steel bail wire, stainless steel main shaft, brass alloy pinion gear, and a coated zinc alloy main gear to resist corrosion. Its 6-bearing system uses double-shielded stainless steel bearings and includes Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse. Smooth, consistent carbon fiber and PTFE drag system; machined-aluminum handle; braid-grip spool arbor.
The Tightline Spinning Rod is sensitive, lightweight, and incredibly strong. Its hybrid 24-ton carbon and fiberglass blank offers incredible feel with just the right tip flex for all-around saltwater work. Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts; slip-resistant EVA handles.
|Length||Power||Gear Ratio||Retrieve||Model Number||Line Capacity||Pieces||Ball Bearings||Max Drag||Recovery||Action||Line Weight||Lure Weight|
|7'||Medium Heavy||4.9:1||Left/Right||TLB5071020||12/225||1||5+1||18 lbs.||34" Per Turn||Fast||10-20 lbs.||5/8 - 1-1/2 oz.|