• 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing
• Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center; two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
• Preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping with direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads
• Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support and navigation sensors
• Cellular connectivity lets you access Active Weather forecasts and Geocaching Live Compatible with Garmin Explore™
Precise navigation meets global communication in the rugged GPSMAP® 66i. Using inReach® technology, the button-operated GPS handheld and satellite communicator1 lets you trigger an interactive SOS to GEOS and enables two-way messaging and location tracking via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network. Navigate confidently with preloaded Garmin TOPO mapping, direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support, navigation sensors and LiveTrack capabilities. Wireless connectivity lets you access Active Weather forecasts and Geocaching Live right on your device. Pair with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you plan trips and manage routes, collections and waypoints, use tracks and review trip data from the field. During extended activities, turn on Expedition mode for up to 200 hours of battery life in 30-minute tracking mode.
1Satellite subscription required
Was $829.99 $629.99