• 500 yard range
• 21 levels of static stimulation. vibration. tone.
• DryTek waterproof design technology - waterproof and submersible to 25 ft.
• Basic training manual included
• Rechargeable li-ion batteries; charge in 2 hours
• Expands to 3 dogs with Add-A-Dog® collars
• Intuitive, no-look operation lets you stay focused on your dog
The SportDOG Brand® WetlandHunter® 425X is our smallest and lightest e-collar designed for the waterfowl-hunting environment, where space is a premium and durability is a requirement. Wrapped in Realtree Max-5® camouflage, this model (SD-425XCAMO) looks outstanding, without standing out. Consistency and perfect timing are critical to developing your sporting dog, so the remote is quickly and easily operated without having to look at it - which lets you focus on your dog and not your equipment. With only a slight movement of the dial and the push of a button, you will be able to deliver a tone, vibration, or one of the 21 levels of static stimulation. Use these stimulation types to communicate with up to 3 dogs (with purchase of Add-A-Dog® collars) out to 500 yards with any of the 425X models.
System includes: Remote transmitter, collar receiver, charging adaptor, short & long contact points, lanyard, test light tool, basic training manual