Please Select Size
Please Select Colour/Pattern
• Flexible thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
• Form-fitting TrekDry® keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work
• Double-stitched index finger and thumb reinforcement
• Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength
• DuraHide™ leather fourchettes improve finger durability
• DuraHide™ leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance
• Machine washable leather
Build it up, build on, or tear it down. Original® Leather work gloves relieve calloused hands with DuraHide® leather when you’re in full swing. DuraHide® leather provides extreme abrasion resistance when operating power tools and hauling building materials. The Original Leather work glove conforms to the natural movement of your hand with breathable TrekDry™ to keep you cool and comfortable. When the job’s done, just toss them in the wash.
So, how do you wash your gloves? Rest assured, if you own a set of Mechanix Wear gloves, They’ve made washing them as easy as…
Washing Instructions: Durahide performance leather is treated to be machine washable and resist water to prevent cracking or splitting like standard leather gloves. Mechanix Wear recommends washing their Durahide leather gloves with household laundry detergent and cold water. They suggest air drying your gloves to maintain long term material performance, but you may also machine dry with low heat.
Was $34.99 $24.99