Please Select Size
Please Select Colour/Pattern
• Low-profile Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
• Lightweight TrekDry® conforms to the back of the hand to reduce heat build-up and perspiration
• Anatomical stitch darts conform to the natural curvature of the hand to create a precision fit
• Expandable flex joints improve trigger finger mobility
• High-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede™ provides precision feel and high dexterity
• Nylon carrier loops
Precision feel and high dexterity are synonymous with 0.5mm palm protection. Specialty 0.5mm Covert shooting gloves are built to deliver natural feel and lightweight hand protection in an anatomical design. 0.5mm AX-Suede™ provides the perfect blend of tactile control and protection in the field or at the shooting range. Breathable TrekDry® conforms to the back of your hands to reduce heat build-up and expandable flex joints improve trigger finger mobility for smooth manipulation.
So, how do you wash your gloves? Rest assured, if you own a set of Mechanix Wear gloves, They’ve made washing them as easy as…
Washing Instructions: Mechanix Wear’s tried and true synthetic leather is one of their calling cards, along with their family of high performance synthetics like Material4X, Ax-Suede, Armortex, and TrekDry. They recommend washing their synthetic gloves with household laundry detergent and warm water. Machine dry with low heat to prevent material shrinkage, or air dry your gloves to maintain long term material performance.