• Super-Tough laminate material with polyester core for high strength and durability, ensuring high impact and abrasion resistance, while retaining light weight and portability
• High pressure inflation provides extra rigidity and stability, with high pressure spring loaded valves for easy inflation and fast deflation
• Two Specially designed removable skegs for optimal maneuverability through deep and shallow waters
• Two floor mounted footrests
• Two integrated recessed fishing rod holders
• Removable and adjustable mounting bracket for additional accessories, such as GPS systems, fish finders, swivel fishing rod holders, etc.
• Grab handles on both ends
• Two adjustable bucket seats
• Inflatable booster pad for elevated seating
• Storage space in bow and stern with stainless steel D-rings for tying down dry bags and gear
• 3-ply super tough construction employs a high molecular PVC that is unaffected by gasoline, oil and salt water. It is highly resistant to damage from abrasion, impact and sunlight. It also permits more air pressure for rigidity.
Having the right kayak to support you on your day in the water can make a huge difference in the quality of your experience. That's why the Intex® Excursion Pro Kayak is made with features like adjustable seats or built-in footrests to keep you comfortable. Not only that, it's also made with fishing rod holders on each side for hands-free fishing. There's also a waterproof bag you can latch into the front for anything you need to carry out onto the water with you. Since it's inflatable, it's easy to stow away on a car or in the back of a truck. Even when it is inflated, handles on the front and back give you an easy way to carry it over land or onto a beach. Packaged with a pair of aluminum oars, air pump, repair patch and carry bag the Intex Excursion Pro Kayak has everything you need to start enjoying your day on the lake, river, or ocean.
Inflated dimensions: 151" x 13" x 18" (383.54 cm x 33.02 cm x 45.72 cm)
Persons capacity: 2
Maximum weight capacity: 400 lb. (181.43 kg)