Caldwell® Lead Sled DFT® 2 Rest - Green
Article # C: 145797 B: 2435335
Place your order for curbside pick-up or select from more ways to shop!
• New enhanced version of the legendary Lead Sled DFT
• Dual Frame Technology eliminates nearly all vibration
• Skeletonized non-marring front rest
• Rear rest features a nonmarring Shock Eliminator pad
• Adjusts 18" to fit most firearms
• One-handed target centring
• Nonskid rubber feet
Caldwell's® Lead Sled DFT 2 features Dual Frame Technology (DFT), a nonmarring skeletonized front rest and a non-marring Shock Eliminator pad in the rear rest that solidly stabilize a rifle or shotgun to eliminate nearly all vibration and felt recoil. Adjusts 18 inches forward and back to fit most firearms. Front rest's height adjusts up to 2-1/2 inches and also has a windage adjustment. The rear rest also features a nonmarring cradle. Its rear elevation knob adjusts two inches to make target centring an easy one-handed operation. A baffled tray secures up to 100 lb. of weight (four 25-lb. bags of lead shot, not included) to tame the heaviest magnums.
Dimensions: 30"L x 12"W x 15.6"H (76.2 cm x 30.4 cm x 39.6 cm)
Weight: 24 lb. (10.8 kg)