• Includes chair, 4 ice anchors, anchor drill adapter, rod holder and ice dipper
• Rigid 11mm solid-fiberglass poles with extra-durable hubs
• Internal anchor system secures shelter to the ice
• 600-denier grey, black and lime polyester shell blocks winter's worst
• Large snow skirt insulates, anchors and prevents updrafts
Pull the hub tags on the roof and all four walls and our 6x6 Hub Ice Shelter sets up in just a few seconds to get you fishing faster. Heavy-duty 11mm fiberglass poles with extra-durable hubs paired with the internal anchor system secures the shelter to the ice and shields you from the most brutal winter wind. Packing snow on the large snow skirt prevents updrafts, anchors and insulates the shelter. Double-zipper doors and reinforced stitching at stress points ensure seasons of use on the ice. Clear, cold-weather TPU windows with blackout covers allow for various lighting options. Internal pockets keep essentials ready when you need them. Air vents circulate fresh air, keeping you safe while running a propane heater. Includes an oversized storage bag with storage pocket and eight ice anchors with four tie-downs. Lime-green accents are easy to see when night fishing. Durable 600-denier black and grey polyester fabric. Includes one ice chair, 4 ice anchors, anchor drill adapter, bucket rod holder and ice dipper.
Dimensions: 6'L x 6'W x 6'8"H
Weight: 30 lb.