Kodiak Defence SKS-101 Tactical Rail System
Article # C: 129373 B: 2696114
Place your order for curbside pick-up or select from more ways to shop!
• Machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
• Mil-Spec Type III hard black anodized surface
• Designed to allow one piece accessories to slide onto the rail from the rear
• Integrated shell deflector to mitigate “stovepipes” and protect optics
• Front locking setscrew system to maximize rigidity
• Improved locking system using industrial high grade fasteners
The one-piece Kodiak Defence SKS-101 Picatinny Tactical Rail is machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard black anodized surface. The Design allows accessories to slide onto the rail from the rear. An integrated shell deflector mitigates “stovepipes” and serves to protect optics from damage. The upgraded mounting system utilizes front locking setscrews and a high grade shoulder bolt in place of the rear take down pin for extra strength, rigidity and safety. Turn your SKS into a modern tactical weapon!
Note: Rifle and optics not included.
Click below to view instructions on how to install the product.