Savage Arms® Model 42 Combination Takedown .22 WMR Rifle/.410 Shotgun
Article # C: 121295 B: 2699760
Place your order for curbside pick-up or select from more ways to shop!
• Great starter firearm for young shooters
• Sporter-style 20-inch carbon-steel barrel
• Top barrel fires .22 WMR rimfire rounds
• Bottom barrel fires 3-inch .410-bore shotgun shells
• Breaks down at the touch of a button
With a short length of pull and light recoil, the Model 42 Combination Takedown Over & Under .22 WMR Rimfire Rifle/.410 Shotgun from Savage Arms is a great starter gun for young shooters. Top barrel fires .22 WMR rimfire rounds, while the bottom barrel fires 2-1/2-inch to 3-inch .410-bore shotgun shells. Both sporter-style barrels are made of carbon steel with a black-satin finish and are 20-inches long. The firearm breaks down with the simple push of a button. Black-matte synthetic stock with a recoil pad. Adjustable open sights.
|Calibre||Chamber Length||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Capacity||Weight|
|.22 WMR/.410 Bore||3"||20"||35-3/4"||2||6 lb.|