• High powered 52,500 BTUs. Rated at 1.85 Gallons per minute (GPM) of hot water output with an achievable temperature range of 50 – 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Flow rate allows for two points of use simultaneously (i.e. one shower and hand washing).
• This water heater can be used in a variety of scenarios and places: while you're camping, hunting, hanging poolside, washing your pets or horses, cleaning your vehicle, or even in your tiny home, greenhouse, or food truck.
• Enhanced durability in design built to operate in extreme weather conditions. Upgraded rain cap withstands toughest conditions. Tough tri-layered powder coat paint for rugged use and high-grade steel construction makes the EL7 ready for every adventure.
• Easy to read LED digital display. Bright power, incoming & outcoming water, and pressure indicator lights.
• Inset Knobs included for a sleek design and maximum durability.
• The EL7 runs on a standard 20 lb. Liquid Propane tank is equipped with an electronic ignition and is powered by “4 x AA” batteries.
• CSA certified for use in the US and Canada. This tankless water heater meets and exceeds all safety and efficiency requirements according to the DOE.
• Features a safety shut-off that is activated when tilted more than 45 degrees. The EL7 activates at a low pressure of 20 PSI and is easy to connect to any standard garden hose.
• What's Included: Eccotemp EL7 Portable Tankless Hot Water Heater, carrying bag, 3-spray Shower Headset, ½” CSA certified Gas Regulator and Hose, mounting hardware, and garden hose Quick Connect and Adapter.
The Eccotemp EL7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is the number “1” trusted and sold CSA approved portable tankless water heater. The EL7 was meticulously designed in Summerville, SC, with quality, features, and price in mind. This Eccotemp EL7 Portable Tankless Water Heater features an Extreme All-Weather Rain Cap and a Tri-Coat Pearl White painted outer body giving the EL7 a beautiful look and feel like no other. Inset Knobs increase your water heater’s durability and longevity. The unique steel designed Carrying Handle adds an element of durability and quality, allowing you to take your hot water anywhere.
The EL7 also comes with a bright, clear Digital Temperature Display with ON/OFF and Pressure Indicator Lights. The Advanced Pressure LED Indicator Light takes all the guesswork out of wondering if you have enough water pressure, unlike any other water heater on the market! The Digital ON/OFF LED Indicator powered by 4 x AA batteries lets you know when the water heater is on or off. The adjustable Water and Gas Knobs allow you to set the precise, ideal outgoing water temperature.
Not only is the EL7 CSA certified for use in the US and Canada, but it is also designed for safety and convenience. The Eccotemp EL7 safety features include a built-in Anti-Flame Tilt Switch that shuts the water heater off when tilted past 45 degrees, as well as multiple sensors that regulate temperature and prevent scalding.
With Eccotemp, quality, safety, and affordability are always our top priority. The Eccotemp EL7 has been tested to work and heat water instantly in elevations up to 2000 ft. This water heater can be used in a variety of scenarios and places: while you are camping, hunting, hanging poolside, washing your pets or horses, cleaning your vehicle, or even in your tiny home, greenhouse, or food truck. The possibilities are endless!
Simply attach a garden hose and a 20-pound (lb.) propane tank and you are guaranteed to enjoy the luxury of hot water anywhere. You get instant, endless hot water wherever you are. See why thousands of happy customers buy the Eccotemp EL7 to make daily tasks much easier. No electricity where you are? The EL7 Portable Tankless Water Heater is perfect for off-grid where electricity is not readily available.
The ideal operating range for the EL7 is 20~80 PSI with a 1.85 GPM flow. For low water flow/pressure situations, Eccotemp recommends using the Eccotemp EccoFlo 12-volt Pump & Strainer (purchased separately) to give you an extra boost of waterpower.