• Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate
• Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
• Taller upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
• Industrial ball bearing - absorbs the load from the auger so the drill is only used to spin the auger and not support the torque
• Extends the life of the drill
• Includes all hardware needed to mount your drill
• Works with most current 18 or 20-volt ½ inch cordless drills
• Convert cordless drill to an electric auger
• Lightweight, portable and easy to use
• No gas auger fumes
• Spring return on the actuator arm
The Clam Drill Plate has been a favorite for many years, allowing anglers to convert an 18 volt cordless drill to an electric auger that is extremely lightweight & portable. By giving an alternative to heavy gas or electric augers, the Clam Drill Plate changed ice fishing forever! Not only will the Drill Plate save your wrist & forearm, it will also save wear & tear on your drill with its sealed ball bearing drive.
Weight: 5 lb.
Weight with auger bit/tested drill: 14 lb.