Please Select Model
• Light and responsive 24/30-ton low resin carbon blanks
• Sea Guide deep press guide frames for added durability
• Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
• Premium cork fore and rear grip
• CG models feature woven carbon fore and rear grips
• Rear seat or slip ring models available
• SST rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Re-designed with passion, desire, and experience, Okuma® SST "a" rods are elevating performance standards throughout cold-water fisheries. Species and technique-specific actions provide the definitive rod selection for salmon, steelhead, trout, kokanee, halibut, and sturgeon. With Okuma IM-8 graphite providing a premium foundation (E-glass in halibut rods), the rest of the components build on SST excellence. Durable stainless steel guide frames feature braid-ready Zirconium inserts. Custom reel seats, premium grips, and a sleek metallic slate finish complete the SST "a" rod series as one that makes elite-level performance available to anglers of all levels of commitment.
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this, some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.