Please Select Length
• Heavy-duty tie-down strap
• Waterproof, high-density woven polypropylene webbing
• Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy tensioning mechanism
• Protective pad underneath cam mechanism protects finish of gear it is holding
• Webbing capture ring allows controlled release of tension
• Allows multiple configurations - including loop and lockout
Designed to keep heavy loads where you want them, the CamJam Tie Down Strap with Pad from Nite Ize® makes it simple to lock downloads. Strap features a high-density, 1" woven polypropylene webbing strap securely attached with 4 bar tack stitches to a cast zinc alloy cam mechanism for strength you can trust. The CamJam mechanism features a center pivot pin with a stainless steel torsion spring that activates the integrated webbing capture ring. This spring enables the controlled release of tension to any applied load, preventing the sudden and complete release of tension you get with conventional tie-down straps. This advanced mechanism also features a protective pad underneath it to protect the surface and finish of gear it is holding in place. Versatile design allows you to use multiple configurations, including a Loop Configuration and a Lockout Configuraton. Great for securing kayaks, paddleboards, motorcycles, equipment, lumber, furniture, appliances, and much more.
Working load limit: 700 lb.
Break strength: 2,100 lb.