• Finally, the treehouse of every child’s dreams!
• Kids will truly play in the air when they are in the Adventure Treehouse
• A durable electro-coated steel frame connects to any compatible tree at three (3) different points using ratchets for complete security
o e-coating helps prevent weathering and rust for a longer lasting product
• Holds up to 500 pounds
• Thick, double walled UV-resistant, water-resistant and tear proof nylon material
• 33” high walls for extra safety
• See through mesh floor and three (3) see through mesh triangular windows
• Adventure Ladder is included:
o The ladder connects directly to the treehouse and wraps around the base of the tree for secure climbing
o Steel ladder includes pegs on the back to create space between the ladder and tree for secure footing and space for hands to hold on tight as kids climb up
• UV-resistant canopy roof included for shade
• Accessories sold separately
o Requires 2 adults and is estimated to take 2-4 hours
o The tree must have 7 feet of straight tree trunk, free from any branches
o Diameter of the tree must be between 12 and 24 inches
o Cannot be installed more than 8 feet off of the ground
• Ages 5+
The most popular spot for their backyard adventures is here! The Adventure Treehouse will quickly become their haven to hang out in the backyard and play in the air. With enough room for multiple kids, they will want to take all of their books, games and talking to the treehouse!
Kids will let their wildest imagination come alive when they play in the air and pretend to be a pirate on their ship looking out into the sea, or on a safari watching all of the animals out in the wild!
The Adventure Treehouse is the ultimate addition to their backyard adventure set up and is the perfect resting spot between their Ninjaline runs.
Installing the Adventure Treehouse is easiest with at least 2 adults, and will take approximately 2-4 hours. Prior to installing, make sure your tree has at least seven (7) feet of straight tree trunk without any branches obstructing the space. The tree must have a diameter of at least 12 inches, but no bigger than 24 inches. The bottom of the Treehouse can be installed anywhere between 4 feet and 8 feet off the ground. Once installed, the Treehouse is easy to take down in order to store away as needed.
Specs + Material
Total Dimensions: 9ft 9in tall x 4ft wide
o Bottom of the treehouse frame: 42in x 42in
o Walls on treehouse frame: 33in
o Top of the treehouse frame: 48in x 48in
o Tent cover: 36in tall
• Powder-coated durable steel frame
• Weather-resistant, UV-resistant nylon tent cover
• 3 ratchets with double-stitched webbing straps
• Bottom of treehouse can be installed anywhere between 4 ft - 8 ft high off the ground
• All hardware needed for installation is included
• Extra supplies needed for installation:
o 8 foot ladder
o Measuring tape
• 1 year warranty
• Max weight: 500 pounds