• Turns any tree into a swing tree
• Create a tree branch with this steel frame on any healthy, compatible tree to hang a swing from
• Using our proprietary design of ratchet straps and steel frame, Build-a-Branch can be used on any tree with a minimum trunk diameter of 12”
• The 360-degree spinning swivel attachment connects the swing ropes at a single point to allow for full motion turning
• Assembly is easy and takes approximately 30 minutes to install
o All parts needed for installation are included
• Because of the simple ratchet system, Build-a-Branch can be taken down quickly for storage as needed
• Swing sold separately
• Holds up to 500 lbs.
• Ages 3+
Build-a-Branch allows you to turn more trees into a swing tree! Gone are the days of depending on a specific type of tree branch to hang a swing in the backyard for the kids (or you!). Nearly 50% of tree branches in front and back yards are not compatible to hang swings from – until now!
Slackers Build-a-Branch is as simple and straightforward as its name, allowing you to create a strong tree branch that holds up to 500 pounds, on any healthy tree. The 360-degree swivel attachment allows kids to push and spin each other for non-stop fun and adventure in the yard!
Installation takes 30 minutes with our easy strap and ratchet system connecting at 2 points on the tree. The recommended installation process requires two adults, one 10 foot ladder, one hammer and a 12 foot measuring tape. Any swing hung from Build-a-Branch should hang 40” from the tree and be at least 24” off of the ground.
Specs + Material
• Powder coated, weather-resistant steel frame
• 6000 pound break strength with steel buckle and 2” webbing
• 360-degree swivel attachment
• Holds up to 500 pounds