Please Select Size
Please Select Colour/Pattern
• Protective rubber hunting boots for frigid, wet weather hunts
• Durable and waterproof rubber uppers with 3.5mm neoprene linings
• Strategically-placed weights of 3M Thinsulate Insulation
• Side gussets with cinch buckles - secure and custom fit
• Anti-odour technology
• Molded, polyurethane footbeds and nylon shanks
• Wool-felt frost plugs - blocks cold from the ground
• Rubber outsoles with ground-grabbing lug pattern
Excellent for wet conditions on hunts in cold weather, Cabela’s Men’s Zoned Comfort Trac™ 1200-Gram Insulated Rubber Hunting Boots combine intelligent design and construction to keep hunters comfortable. Lined with 3.5mm neoprene, the Comfort Trac’s durable rubber uppers lock out moisture and shield the feet from low-lying hazards in the field. Strategically-placed weights of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (1200 gram in the toes, 800 gram in the saddles, and 400 gram in the heels) optimizes the boot’s thermal regulation while keeping its weight minimized. Anti-odour technology throughout keeps feet feeling fresher, longer. Gussets on the side of these comfortable uppers feature cinch buckles to ensure a secure and custom fit that locks out the elements and holds in scent and body heat. Under the feet, molded PU footbeds and nylon shanks work together to provide arch and foot support. Wool-felt frost plugs provide additional cushioning, as well as forming a thermal barrier between your feet and the cold ground. The rubber outsoles features a ground-grabbing lug pattern to provide optimum traction. Heel kicks offer easy on and off. Toecaps add durability and protection.
Average Height: 17"
Average Weight per Pair: 5.2 lb.
Camo Pattern: Kanati
Was $139.99 $89.99