• Tear-drop design is easy to get in and out of
• Cross-stitched construction with double-stitched critical seams
• PVC bottom, seat, and front tips protect against punctures
• Inflatable seat lets you sit high for visibility
• Back rest fights fatigue
• Stabilizer bar with a lap apron
• 2 large gear pockets and 2 auxiliary pockets
• Integrated cargo storage behind the seat
• Removable fly patches and rod-holder straps
• Boston valves for easy inflation/deflation
• Fluorescent details add safety
The Caddis Premier Plus II Float Tube makes it easy to slip through backwater slews for monster bass or cruise the edges of a pristine lake in search of hungry trout. The tear-drop shape tracks incredibly well and allows easy entry and exit. The incredibly durable construction includes a cross-stitched weave and double-stitched critical seams to ensure it stands up to any fishing adventure, plus heavy-duty PVC on the bottom, seat, and front tips let it slip through the water with ease while defending against punctures. The inflatable seat and backrest have been completely upgraded over the last model to provide fatigue-fighting relief for your back, plus they allow you to sit higher so you can see those big fish cruising the shallows and have the mobility to cast for them. Integrated stabilizer bar keeps this inflatable fishing craft steady on the water, while the stripping apron lets you measure your catch up to 20". 2 large main pockets and 2 auxiliary pockets let you keep everything you need close at hand, while removable fly patches offer extra convenience for fly anglers. Front rod-holder straps keep your fishing rod out of the way when you're moving across the water. The Caddis Premier Plus II Float Tube boasts integrated cargo storage behind the seat. Custom-molded Boston valves make it easy to inflate and deflate, while fluorescent safety accents make it easier for other water users to see you. D-rings for shoulder straps.
Max Wt. Cap.: 325 lb.