Please Select Size
• Versatile: Light and compact enough for backpacking without sacrificing the comfort you desire
• Lightweight Die Cut Foam: Boosts warmth and still compresses down when packing, allowing you to save room for other gear and essentials
• Easy To Use: Foam core self-inflates and rolls up small for easy packing
• Women’s Version: Features added warmth for cold sleepers
• WingLock™ Valve: Therm-A-Rest's intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath
Outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and essential three-season warmth. Combining outstanding comfort, value and packability, the Therm-A-Rest® Trail Lite™ makes the perfect companion for your next backpacking or camping adventure. The die-cut premium foam is light and packable while still delivering critical warmth at camp. The 1.5-inch (3.8 cm) pad boasts a 3.2 R-value for three-season comfort. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Lite is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.