• Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ) encapsulates the bullet in polymer
• TSJ eliminates lead and copper fouling, keeping the barrel clean
• Less friction and heat leads to reduced barrel wear
• Lead bullet core is safe to use on steel targets
• Consistent lead-free Catalyst primer
• Reloadable Federal brass case
American Eagle's® Syntech™ Handgun Ammunition features a Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ™) polymer coating that eliminates lead and copper fouling and reduces barrel friction, leading to a clean barrel, less heat and ultimately longer life for your gun. Lead bullet core reduces splash back when practicing on steel targets. Lead-free Catalyst™ primer delivers reliable ignition. Reloadable Federal® brass case. Per 50.