• Lightweight design is ideal for spot-and-stalk hunts
• Back paneling allows easy access and exceptional breathability
• Stretch netting keeps extra gear handy for stalking
• Quiver-attachment points on the side and hip belt
• Built-in rain cover and stowable blaze-orange flag
You spend hours behind binoculars, picking apart every nook and cranny. Once you've spotted your quarry, you plan every step of your stalk down to the most minute detail because hunting isn't just something you do, it defines who you are. With its lightweight design and integrated quiver-attachment options, our durable Elite Scout Pack is an ideal match for your spot-and-stalk hunting style. Back paneling allows easy access to the pack while maintaining excellent breathability. Stretch netting lets you keep extra gear handy for closing the final steps of a stalk. MOLLE webbing on the side and hip belt offer simple quiver attachment so your bow is optimally balanced for shots across open country. Built-in rain cover protects your gear when the sky opens up, while a stowable blaze-orange flag lets other hunters know of your presence. Padded hip belt ensures chafe-free comfort from before sunup till after sundown. Durable polyester construction. Compatible with a hydration reservoir (not included).
Camo patterns: Cabela's O2™ Octane, TrueTimber® Kanati