• 33CC VIPER® 2-CYCLE ENGINE - Cold-weather tested.
• ROCKET™ AUGER - Features an aluminum cast bottom for smoother cutting and breakthrough.
• HIGH-SPEED, ALL-METAL TRANSMISSION - Streamlined transmission construction for increased speed.
• PRECISION, STAINLESS STEEL BLADES - Blades last longer and hold their edge in dirty ice. Blade protector included to help further extend the life of your blades.
• STAINLESS CENTERING POINT - Keeps the auger stable on uneven ice, or when re-drilling old holes.
• SHIELDING ALUMINUM HANDLEBAR DESIGN - Handlebar shape is designed to help frame and protect the powerhead, and foam coating helps comfortably absorb vibration.
• FINGERTIP THROTTLE TRIGGER - Provides precise power control.
• MITTEN-GRIP RECOIL - Allows you to start the engine while wearing gloves or mittens.
• TRANSPARENT GAS TANK - For easy fuel level detection.
• MUFFLER GUARD - Helps protect you from hot areas in operation.
• INDUSTRY-LEADING 5-YEAR WARRANTY
The F1 Rocket™ is the Rocky Balboa of ice augers. It’s lean, mean and tough as nails. At only 22 lb., this auger boasts the fastest speed to weight ratio in Eskimo's® lineup. If you want fast, tough and lightweight, you want a Rocket. Best of all, you can enjoy 5 years worry-free, with Eskimo’s best-in-class warranty.
Engine: 2-Cycle Viper®
Fuel Type: Gas
Cutting Diameter: 8"
Weight: 22 lb.
Auger Style: Rocket™
Auger Length: 42"
Transmission: Ball Bearing
Gear Ratio: 25-1
Handlebars: Aluminum / Foam
Starter Handle: Mitten Grip
Warranty: 5-Year Warranty