• Available with 3" chamber
• Back-Bored technology provides optimum shot patterns
• Synthetic stock with textured gripping surfaces
• Self-adjusting Active Valve system cycles loads while reducing recoil
• Invector-Plus choke-tube system includes three choke tubes
• Inflex Technology recoil pad reduces felt recoil as much as 50%
Winchester's® SX4 Semi-Automatic Shotguns' rugged synthetic stock, pistol grip and forearm with textured gripping surfaces are slimmer for a lighter, more controlled feel and perfect balance. An alloy magazine tube and recoil spring system reduce weight by 0.5 lb. A new lightweight barrel further reduces weight with a narrow profile and a machined vent rib. Back-Bored technology provides optimum shot patterns. Hard chrome-plated chamber and bore are highly resistant to wear and corrosion. Self-adjusting Active Valve™ system ensures speed, recoil reduction and durability in all conditions. TRUGLO® long-bead fibre-optic front sight for quick target acquisition. Inflex Technology recoil pad reduces felt recoil as much as 50% over that of inertia-operated autoloaders for faster follow-up shots and prolonged shooting comfort. Larger bolt handle and bolt-release button are faster and easier to operate. Lightweight aluminum-alloy receiver. Removable drop-out trigger for easy cleaning. Includes three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes (Full, Modified and Improved Cylinder), length-of-pull stock spacers and sling swivel studs.
|12-gauge||28"||3"||4+1||Matte Black||Matte Black Synthetic||49"||7.1 lb.|