• SolarCore aerogel barriers underfoot and in the toes
• 2,000-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation provides incredible warmth
• 100% waterproof, breathable 4MOST DRY-PLUS linings
• Full-grain leather and nylon uppers add lightweight durability
• Aggressive rubber outsoles bite into snow and mud for traction
Enhanced with cutting-edge technology, our Men’s Inferno 2,000-Gram Boots now have SolarCore aerogel barriers underfoot and in the toes. Tested and verified by an independent research laboratory, this NASA-inspired SolarCore insulation technology retained 54% more heat over a 30-minute period at 10ºF than traditional insulation. Additional warmth is supplied by incredible 2,000-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation, the most we’ve ever used in pac boots. 100% waterproof 4MOST Dry-Plus™ linings are moisture-wicking to keep your feet dry in all conditions. These boots have lightweight EVA midsoles for extra cushioning and support, full-grain leather and nylon uppers, and abrasion-resistant toecaps and heel caps for lasting durability. Aggressive rubber outsoles bite into snow and mud to give you superior traction. What’s more, our Inferno 2000 Pac Boots give you all these features, superior comfort and warmth without the bulkiness you might expect from such boots. Order next size up if wearing with heavy socks.
Avg. Weight: 5.7 lb./pair
Was $229.99 $137.99