• Quick and easy separation of the barrel from the action
• Take down and reassemble with optics mounted
• Modular stock system with low comb
• Threaded barrel tensioned in aluminum sleeve
• Legendary consistent and reliable 10/22 action
• Includes carry case and 10-round rotary magazine
Ruger enhanced their 10/22 Takedown rifle with a host of features to create their 10/22 Takedown Lite Semiautomatic Rimfire Rifle. Quick separation of the barrel from the action for simple, compact transport and storage. Simply lock the bolt back, push the recessed lever, twist the subassemblies and pull apart. Can be taken down and reassembled with optics mounted, ensuring accuracy remains every time it's used. Features Ruger's modular stock system with a low comb and standard length of pull. Includes additional high-comb standard-length-of-pull stock module. Threaded cold-hammer-forged barrel tensioned in an aluminum sleeve. Legendary 10/22 action ensures consistent, reliable performance. Combination scope-base adapter includes both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off-style mounts. Heat-stabilized glass-filled trigger assembly. Extended magazine release. Includes a patented 10-round rotary magazine and convenient carry case with extra pockets and magazine pouches.
|16.1"||10+1||Satin Black||Matte Black