• Bluetooth-enabled i-Pilot remote
• Spot-Lock stores productive spots so you can easily return
• Cruise Control lets you set the ideal speed for bait presentation
• Advanced AutoPilot keeps you locked on a heading
• CoPilot gives you wireless control over speed and steering
• Digital Maximizer conserves battery
Minn Kota's PowerDrive™ 55 Bow-Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot automatically controls your boat with GPS-powered precision, leaving you free for more important things - like landing more fish than you've ever dreamed of. Handheld i-Pilot remote connects via Bluetooth® and has a large LCD screen for simple-to-read, instant feedback and access to advanced settings like Spot-Lock for storing and returning to productive spots; Cruise Control that can be set in 0.1-mph increments for the perfect bait presentation; Advanced AutoPilot that lets you set a course and automatically corrects for wind, current and waves to keep you locked on that heading; and CoPilot that gives you wireless control over speed and steering from anywhere on the boat. Digital Maximizer delivers up to five times as much life out of your battery than a conventional motor by ensuring only the amount of power needed is being drawn. Deploys and stows with a simple lever that gets you in and out of the water quickly and easily. Push-to-test battery meter lets you check on battery life with the simple press of a button. Foot pedal is not included with the I-Pilot bundle.
Thrust: 55 lb.
Shaft length: 54"
Control: I-Pilot remote