• Bluetooth-enabled i-Pilot remote
• Spot-Lock stores productive spots so you can easily return
• Cruise Control lets you set the ideal speed for bait presentation
• Advanced AutoPilot keeps you locked on a heading
• CoPilot gives you wireless control over speed and steering
• Digital Maximizer conserves battery
Minn Kota’s PowerDrive 55 Bow-Mount Trolling Motor with i-Pilot automatically controls your boat with GPS-powered precision, leaving you free for more important things – like landing fish. Handheld i-Pilot remote connects via Bluetooth® and has a large LCD screen for simple-to-read, instant feedback and access to advanced settings like Spot-Lock for storing and returning to productive spots; Cruise Control that can be set in 0.1-mph increments for the perfect bait presentation; Advanced AutoPilot that lets you set a course and automatically corrects for wind, current and waves to keep you locked on that heading; and CoPilot that gives you wireless control over speed and steering from anywhere on the boat. Digital Maximizer™ delivers up to five times as much life out of your battery than a conventional motor by ensuring only the amount of power needed is being drawn. Deploys and stows with a simple lever that gets the motor in and out of the water quickly and easily. Push-to-test battery meter lets you check on battery life with the press of a button. Powerdrive Units with iPilot/Co-Pilot do not include foot pedal.
Thrust: 55 lb.
Control: I-Pilot remote