• Updated software for a seamless user experience
• 5" LED-backlit 800 x 480 screen with 1,500-nit brightness
• DualBeam Plus combines two beams for coverage and precision
• SwitchFire sonar lets you customize your viewing experience
• Selective Fish ID+ and Temp. Alarm add fishing convenience
Humminbird's Helix 5 Sonar G2 delivers crisp images in a compact package that's perfect for your boat, canoe or kayak. G2 sonar units feature updated software to enrich your time on the water. DualBeam PLUS™ combines two beams for extra-wide coverage as well as precision. SwitchFire™ sonar gives you two modes to customize your display based on conditions. Clear Mode is perfect for choppy water, as it reduces clutter to produce clear images of both fish and structure down to 1,500 ft. Max Mode lets you see fish, cover, structure, thermoclines, water current and even your lure when the conditions are calm. Selective Fish ID+™ alerts you when fish are in your vicinity, and even shows you their relative size. Alarm sounds when water temperature reaches a preset point, letting you know when conditions are changing. Easy-to-read 5" LED-backlit 800 x 480 screen with 1,500-nit brightness.