• 7" screen with 800x480 resolution and 1,500-nit brightness
• CHIRP sonar for detail and accuracy in virtually any application
• Side Imaging technology for up to 480 ft. of side-to-side views
• Down Imaging boasts clarity details up to a depth of 350-ft.
• Internal GPS stores up to 2,750 waypoints and 45 routes
• Micro-SD card slot allows for multiple mapping options
Improved user-friendly interface and added features like CHIRP sonar and Side Imaging® make the Humminbird's Helix 7 SI Sonar CHIRP Sonar/GPS G2 an efficient fish-finding tool. G2 units feature built-in CHIRP sonar, enhanced mapping with AutoChart® Live and SmartStrike™ compatibility, and updated software to enrich your time on the water. Vivid 256-colour 7" screen with an 800x480-pixel glass-bonded display and 1,500-nit brightness renders super-clear images. Side Imaging from Humminbird gives users up to 480 ft. of side-to-side views of logs, weeds and fish – images otherwise missed in standard 2D sonar. Down Imaging gives you a clear view beneath your boat down to 350-foot. CHIRP sonar uses a broad range of frequencies for extreme target separation. Compatible with all Humminbird LakeMaster® maps, including SmartStrike, as well as Navionics® maps. Micro-SD card slot allow for multiple mapping options. AutoChart Live allows you to map structure and contours on your screen and save to your micro-SD card. Internal GPS stores up to 2,750 waypoints and 45 routes.