• Impact-resistant sport glasses have an ANSI Z87.1 rating
• Low-profile muffs with a noise-reduction rating of 23dB
• Omnidirectional microphones with HD speakers
• Sound Activated Compression quickly muffles loud noises
• Easy-to-access recessed volume-control knob
Protecting your eyes and ears is among the most important things to consider before you head to the range. Fortunately, the Walker's Razor Series Ultralow-Profile Muffs and Shooting Glasses take care of both of those issues. Walker's high-grade impact-resistant sport glasses have an ANSI Z87.1 rating and come with clear lenses. Walker's Razor Series Ultralow-Profile Muffs stay out of the way while providing a noise-reduction rating of 23dB. Two omnidirectional microphones with full dynamic-range HD speakers deliver clear, balanced sound so you can hear range commands, while the Sound Activated Compression boasts a .002-second reaction time to quickly muffle loud noises. Easy-to-access recessed volume-control knob. Comfort-fit headband. Audio input jack. External battery door. Uses two AAA batteries (included).
Was $18.99 $13.99