• Makes turbid and muddy water safe for drinking
• Removes 99.99% of bacteria, protozoa and viruses
• No batteries, electricity or chemicals needed
• Gravity-fed system filters 9-12 litres per hour
• Purifies 4,750 gal. throughout its lifetime
Perfect for extended campouts and expeditions when fresh water isn't readily available, remove 99.99% of bacteria, protozoa and viruses with LifeStraw's™ Gravity Water Purifier. It purifies 4,750 gal. throughout its lifetime, ensuring you have plenty of drinking water on all your excursions. Simply fill the BPA-free bag and hang it. Gravity does the rest. No electrical power, batteries or additional parts are necessary, everything you need is included. Purifies 9-12 litres per hour. Even handles turbid and muddy water. Attached shoulder strap for easy carry and hanging from a tree branch. With every LifeStraw filter sold, they provide clean water to a child in Africa for one school year.