Please Select Pattern
Please Select Size
• Four-way-stretch nylon is virtually indestructible
• The ideal pants for alpine hunting
• WindStopper® laminate blocks the strongest winds
• Lightweight, removable kneepads
• Reinforced seat, hem and knees enhance durability
Warm, quiet, mobile and virtually indestructible – Sitka's Men's Timberline Pants are an alpine hunter's dream. Four-way-stretch nylon with a soft brushed back stands up to scree and other unforgiving terrain while moving with you for unhindered mobility. Water-repellent treatment makes light rain and snow bead up and roll away. WindStopper® laminate delivers complete windproof performance – critical to retaining warmth and conserving energy. The pants' precise, sculpted fit is just as good for crouching and stalking as it is for quick vertical climbs. Lightweight kneepads protect your kneecaps, and reinforced knees, seat and hem increase abrasion resistance in critical areas.
Fabric: 4-way high count stretch polyester weave, nylon ripstop knees and seat
Weight: 35.3 oz.