• 200-sound capacity and it's pre-loaded with 75 realistic sounds
• FoxBang automatically switches to a preset sound after the shot
• Easy-to-operate Inferno remote offers categorized sound files
• High-efficiency horn speaker reaches long distances
• External speaker jack and an auxiliary jack for decoy operation
If you've been hunting for predator-enticing realism and easy portability, you can't do much better than the FOXPRO Inferno. This budget-pleasing unit features a 200-sound capacity and it comes pre-loaded with 75 realistic sounds. FoxBang™ technology automatically switches to a sound of your choice upon sensing your shot. The easy-to-operate Inferno remote offers categorized sound files so finding the right call is quick and simple. It features a clear backlit display, two preset buttons, mute, volume control and more. High-efficiency horn speaker reaches long distances. External speaker jack for an added speaker. Auxiliary jack for decoy operation. USB port provides easy reprogramming. Runs on four AA batteries (sold separately). Three-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Weight: 1.5 lbs. with batteries.
Click here to view the pre-loaded sound list.
Watch the video below to learn about the Inferno.
Watch the video below to see the range demonstration.
Watch the video below to learn about FoxBang™ technology.