• Bluetooth Compatible
• 1:100,000 preloaded topo maps
• Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
• RANGE: Up to 10 miles using HopTek™ technology
• Tracks up to 21 collars/handhelds
• Handheld Device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet
• GPS Collar is DryTek® waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
• For dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 10.75" - 23"
• Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
• GPS Collar charges in 4 hours, lasts about 24 hours per charge
• Handheld Device charges in 8 hours, lasts about 12 hours per charge
• Low battery indicator
Just when it seemed GPS tracking technology couldn’t get any better, SportDOG Brand® has again changed the game with the introduction of the TEK Series 2.0 Tracking System. In terms of range, accuracy, and reliability, the TEK Series 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market. Preloaded 1:100,000 full-color topo maps keep you on course while the system provides feedback on your dog’s location or even up to 21 dogs simply by adding additional collars (TEK-2L) to the system. How does SportDOG® do it? With features that prove this is the pinnacle of tracking perfection.
Contents: Handheld device, GPS collar on 1" red collar strap, charging adaptor, charging cradle, USB cables, lanyard, quick start guide, basic training manual & DVD
Dimensions: Receiver without strap - 3.70"L X 1.54"W X 1.54"D, Handheld Device without antenna - 5.45"L X 2.50"W X 1.50"D