• Lightweight, durable construction
• Quality, 300 Denier fabric
• Skirted to stop breeze from lifting tent
• Easy one man set-up is ready to fish in 60 seconds
• Includes 9 Heavy duty oversized ice anchors with pouch
• Double stitched for durability
• Reinforced corners and tie down points
• 6 Removable windows via Velcro® fasteners
• Includes Carry Bag with padded shoulder straps
• 2 Extra large doors with YKK® zippers
The large doors allow easy access when conditions get cold or when dashing to set tip-up lines. Heavy duty tubular frame construction adds to the sturdiness and quick set-up. Boasting 13'4" x 7'6" of interior elbow space, Rapala’s 6 man Sherpa® tent gives anglers all the space they need to fish in comfort.
Fishable Area: 72 sq. ft.
Weight: 38 lbs.