• Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
• Dura-Drag™ washers vurtually eliminate hesitation, even under extreme drag settings
• Stainless steel main and pinion gear
• One piece tubular glass blank with solid tip
• Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts
The PENN Squall Lever Drag is lightweight and ergonomic. Made from graphite for its lightweight and corrosion resistant benefits. Stainless steel gears with a higher speed gear ratio that the competition make the Squall LD perfect for nearshore trolling for kings and dolphin. Our proprietary Dura-Drag system will be there when you hook that big wahoo and he tries to smoke your reel.
|Model||Reel Size||Braid Capacity
|Bearing Count||Max Drag
|Gear Ratio||Retrieve Rate
|SQL40LD2040C70LB||40||1075/30, 750/50, 625/65||490/25, 360/30, 300/40||6||18||5.1:1||37|
|Rod Length||Action||Power||Line Rating||No. Guides||Pcs.|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.