• Perfect waders for cold water
• Warm 5mm neoprene, Armor-Flex reinforced knee, upper shin
• Grey felt outsoles for superior streambed traction
• Adjustable neoprene suspenders; high-back construction
• Large fleece-lined handwarmer pocket has a heat pack pocket
Cabela's Spring Run™ 5mm Felt Waders are specifically designed for cold weather and late/early-season steelhead fishing. 1,000-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation in the boot for optimum warmth and protection from the weather. The large fleece-lined handwarmer pocket has a heat pack pocket that hangs freely at your fingertips, as well as other Velcro®-sealable pockets and mesh storage compartments for fly boxes and gear. Armor-Flex™ reinforced knee and upper-shin protection sewn in for the rough work on icy banks. Grey felt outsoles for superior streambed traction. Adjustable neoprene suspenders with elastic nylon webbing for a custom fit. 5mm Neostretch™ neoprene construction throughout for comfort and durability. The high-back construction prevents spillovers and provides extra warmth. D-ring on back for landing net attachment.