• Follow the contour allows you to follow any contour you choose
• CoPilot lets you take wireless command of speed, steering and on and off from anywhere on the boat
• Spot Lock helps keep you within five feet of a fishing spot, like an electronic anchor
• Large LCD screen displays current function, user menus, GPS signal strength, prop status and battery state
• Rechargeable battery included
Control your path and speed without ever missing a cast. Comes equipped with Minn Kota's CoPilot™, an integrated trolling motor control system that allows anglers to control speed and direction. It also provides the incredible Follow The Contour feature which lets anglers automatically follow any lake contour from a LakeMaster® Digital GPS Maps SD card (not included). Spot Lock mode works like an electronic anchor, holding the boat in place. If the boat drifts more than five feet from the Spot-Lock location, i-Pilot will activate the trolling motor to keep the angler on the designated spot. It automatically corrects for wind, waves, current and drift. Plus, you can store up to 16 Spot-Lock locations at a time. Track Record allows an entire fishing track, up to two miles in length, to be stored to memory (up to 16 separate tracks). Cruise control maintains real-time on-the-water boat speed in one-tenth mile-per-hour increments. Advanced Autopilot™ utilizes GPS technology to maintain the boat's path on a true heading while adjusting for wind, waves, current and side-drift. This results in improved and more accurate tracking compared to traditional compass-based systems. A full-colour LCD screen displays your current function, user menus, GPS signal strength, prop status and battery state. Powered by an included rechargeable battery, the remote is waterproof and it floats.
Was $299.97 $279.97