Browning A-Bolt Centerfire Rifles They’ve been called the World’s most accurate production rifles and justly so with a list of standard features that include:
• A free floating barrel glass bedded at the recoil lug to maintain the proper spacing around the barrel and providing consistent accuracy
• A 60° bolt throw that utilizes a non-rotating bolt sleeve that runs the entire length of the bolt. When unlocked, three guide ribs on the bolt sleeve align with the three locking lugs to allow the bolt to slide smoothly. The unique patented cartridge stays in position independent of the bolt rotation as the bolt slides gently over the cartridges in the magazine. The bolt face is recessed, completely surrounding the cartridge base
• Detachable magazine with a hinged floor plate makes it simple and fast to load with a spare loaded magazine
• Top-tang, thumb-operated safety can be actuated or released without changing your shooting grip
• Recoil pad is standard on all models
• BOSS system available on selected models
• Chrome-plated trigger sear for a cleaner, crisper trigger pull. Screw adjustable and pre-set at approximately 4 pounds
• All A-Bolts are drilled and tapped for installation of scope mounts
• Post-type swivel studs installed on all models.
Finished in Dura-Touch, a unique stock treatment specifically designed to improve grip and the overall feel of a rifle while protecting the stock with armour-like finish. No sights (scope, rings and bases also not included).
Specifications: 26" Medium Heavy Varmint Barrel
Magazine Capacity: 4
Weight: 8 lbs, 3 oz.
Overweight/bulky item - an additional shipping charge may apply to this item.