• 20-inch stainless steel barrel with Micro-Groove rifling
• American black walnut stock
• Rubber butt pads and sling swivel studs
• Adjustable, semi-buckhorn, folding rear sights
• Receivers are tapped for scope mounts
Marlin’s stainless steel version of their field proven Model 336. Most of its major metal parts are machined from stainless steel, others are nickel plated for a gun ready to handle the foulest of weather conditions. The 20-inch stainless steel barrel also features 12-groove Micro-Groove rifling. The pistol grip American walnut stock features classic cut checkering and the sights include an adjustable rear ramp, front sight with brass bead and removable Wide-Scan hood. Receiver tapped for scope mount or receiver sight.
|Caliber||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Magazine Capacity||Weight|
|.30-30 Win||20"||38-1/2"||6||7 lb.|